NEWS

January 23, 2009

Kyocera Mita takeover offer for TAAG shares successful

Kyocera Mita Corporation (President: Katsumi Komaguchi, "Kyocera Mita") had previously announced on November 18, 2008 that it would submit a voluntary public takeover offer ("Takeover Offer") to the shareholders of TA Triumph-Adler AG (Spokesman of the Management Board: Robert Feldmeier, "TAAG").

The acceptance period of such offer which started on December 16, 2008 expired on January 13, 2009. As end of the acceptance period, the Takeover Offer has been accepted for 11,799,656 TAAG shares. This corresponds to approximately 21.31% of the share capital and of the voting rights of TAAG. Together with the 37,320,235 shares (approximately 67.39% of all shares) which the company holds directly, Kyocera Mita now has secured a total shareholding of approximately 88.69% in TAAG.

By January 21, 2009, the European Commission and South Africa's antitrust authorities have approved the purchase of shares in TAAG by Kyocera Mita. Following these approvals, TAAG has become a consolidated subsidiary of Kyocera Mita.

Top of page

BACK TO INDEX

(C)2018 KYOCERA Document Solutions Inc.