MDS (Managed Document Services)
KYOCERA MDS optimizes your entire document environment in five flexible, carefully designed phases.
KYOCERA Global Services support global customers, improving their document management by introducing a consistent cost effective environment of hardware and services as well as efficient document workflows.
KYOCERA offers a special “customization” to satisfy your unique requirements
- Integrates MFPs to Existing Information System without Difficulties, Enabling Archiving and Sharing of Medical Records
- Fully Considers Protection of Privacy-Related Information by Customizing MFP’s Fax Function
- Enables Copying and Scanning of Long Paper Used in Medical Institutions
- Scans a Huge Number of Documents at Once to PDF files for Each Case
- Easily Confirms and Shares Photos Using an Index Print
A 20% Reduction in Print Volume at Coca-Cola HBC Croatia
Coca-Cola HBC Croatia was using a highly heterogeneous printer and MFP fleet across its 11 offices throughout the country.With every supplier…
KYOCERA Drastically Reduces Meeting Prep Time For Government Agency
Security and cost-efficiency are essential for Government agencies. KYOCERA Document Solutions customizable business applications…
ECOSYS Desktop Printers Help Medical College Staff Save Time Grading and Analyzing Exams
At KYOCERA Document Solutions, we understand the unique challenges faced by Educators and Academic Administrators. With customizable…
Case Study: Knorr Bremse
KYOCERA came up with a tailor-made state-of-the-art solution for Knorr-Bremse, the world’s leading manufacturer of braking systems for rail and commercial vehicles.
Managing output effectively
Management is the cornerstone of the day-to-day operation of any business:
Confidence in the numbers
Cutting unnecessary costs is a basic element of business, but many companies fail to notice the drain on their bottom line that printing can be.