Look for a complete Solution
KYOCERA MDS optimises your entire document environment in five flexible, carefully designed phases.
Customised to the size and unique requirements of your business, our process starts by identifying weak spots in your current infrastructure before seamlessly implementing solutions to cut costs and improve ongoing performance.
Phase1: Asess Look everywhere
We begin by gathering data and understanding your business. This includes a professional assessment of your entire document environment ? from fleet audit to financial, volumetric and energy data. Using in-depth analyses, as well as interviews and surveys, our assessment phase highlights all areas of wastage and poor productivity across your organisation. The result is a clear report showing exactly where money can be saved and processes optimised.
As part of the assessment, we analyse the following vital areas:
- Finances: Understanding exactly where the money is being spent Devices and consumables: Their efficiency, suitability and maintenance costs
- Workflows: Whether productivity can be improved through smarter software
- Documents: How efficiently and securely they are being printed, stored, managed and distributed
- Environmental impact: Where you can save energy and reduce your carbon footprintand removed simply by exchanging devices.
Phase2: Design Look for a customised solution
The design phase is all about your business: Your size, your budget, your targets and performance requirements.
Our solution will be a perfect fit: The ideal combination of hardware, software and process development to generate the maximum return on investment.
- Solution design: With a comprehensive portfolio of software, we improve workflows, system control, resource efficiency and document security
- Fleet design: With one of the widest ranges of office hardware, we consider everything from the most suitable devices for your needs to their placement for optimal productivity
- Financial services: Together with partners such as BNP Paribas and ING Lease, KYOfinance offers uncomplicated leasing programmes ? optimising your balance sheet as well as your equipment
Phase3: Implement Looking after your bottom line
Our priority during implementation is to have the least impact on your day-to-day business ? minimising downtime and risk.
That's why implementation is overseen by a professional project management team and carried out by highly qualified technicians and engineers.
We can even work around your business hours, or at weekends, to ensure the least possible disruption.
- Professional change management: Dedicated service with constant progress reports
- Hardware & software installation: By qualified KYOCERA engineers and technicians
- Training: Staff and helpdesk support to eliminate errors and downtime
- Flexible logistics planning: Implementation at a specific time, out of hours or over the weekend to suit your business
- Storage & disposal: Secure, efficient and environmentally and legally compliant
Phase4: Manage Look for a superior service
Our management service is committed to delivering optimised performance, reliability and cost-efficiency.
With a range of on-site and remote support capabilities, we take care of your entire document infrastructure, keeping workflows at peak levels and looking after time-consuming daily admin.
- Fleet maintenance: Comprehensive service packages for maximum uptime
- Remote monitoring: Delivering proactive support
- Automatic restock of consumables: Saves hassle and downtime
- Dedicated hardware and software support: Remote or on-site IT teams to maximise performance and reliability
- Regular performance reviews: Face-to-face meetings and accurate Management Information (MI) reports ensure your full satisfaction
Phase5: Optimise Looking ahead
Your business will never stand still ? and neither will its print and document needs. Delivering ongoing optimisation, KYOCERA MDS continually analyses your fleet and workflows for new ways to improve cost-cutting and performance. Our regular assessments show you the quantifiable benefits of KYOCERA MDS and allow us to make sure we're meeting your targets.
- Data analysis: Through fleet uptime and optimization analysis, we can quantify the financial value of our services
- Fleet design: Making sure your equipment keeps pace with your requirements
- Environmental impact: Analysing your carbon footprint and whether targets are being met Regular reviews and satisfaction surveys