1 Copyright and Usage of Content
All content on this website including, but not limited to, text, photographs, images, video and designs (“Content”) is copyrighted by KYOCERA Document Solutions, unless otherwise indicated. KYOCERA Document Solutions' copyrights are protected by countries' copyright laws, international conventions, and other laws. Except as expressly permitted by this website or applicable laws, other uses of the Content including, but not limited to, duplication, distribution, re-posting, sending, deleting, editing or adapting are strictly prohibited.
No publication or commercial use of the Content is permitted without the prior written permission of KYOCERA Document Solutions.
No part of the Content shall be made available as part of another website. This website and the Content shall not be stored (in whole or part) in a database of any kind, or used to construct a database or to distribute a database containing this website or the Content.
2 Other Terms and Notices May Apply
Additional terms and conditions will apply to business transactions conducted or any promotions run by KYOCERA Document Solutions via this website. Additional terms and conditions indicated in other messages or communications appertaining to this website also apply.
3 Other Intellectual Property Rights
Please note that any product, process or technology described in the materials on this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by KYOCERA Document Solutions and are not licensed hereunder. Kyocera, the Kyocera logo, and most other brand names in this website are the worldwide trademarks or registered trademarks of Kyocera. Trademarks of other parties are identified wherever possible.
4 U.S. Government Users
Use, duplication, or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) and FAR 52.227-19 and any other regulations that may be applicable.
The information contained in this website is provided to you “As Is,” for your internal informational purposes only, without any representation or warranty of accuracy or completeness of information or other warranty of any kind including but not limited to, any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In no event will KYOCERA Document Solutions be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages for use of this website or reliance upon any information or material accessed via this website or any other hyperlinked website including, but not limited to, damages arising from loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of data, even if KYOCERA Document Solutions is expressly advised about the possibility of such damages, to the fullest extent allowable by law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties and representations, so the above exclusions may not apply to you.
The material on this website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice. KYOCERA Document Solutions may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this material at any time. KYOCERA Document Solutions makes no warranties that this website will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. KYOCERA Document Solutions does not warrant that this website is compatible with your computer equipment or that this website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or “Trojan horses” and KYOCERA Document Solutions shall not be liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
Additionally, KYOCERA Document Solutions makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other website which you choose to access through this websites. Links provided by KYOCERA Document Solutions to such websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that KYOCERA Document Solutions endorses those websites or any content therein.
6 Submitting Information to KYOCERA Document Solutions
■ManagementKYOCERA Document Solutions reserves the right to terminate or delete the Account without prior notice to Users.
■Compliance and accepted items on useUsers shall comply with and accept the following items when using the Account.
- A. Information provided by KYOCERA Document Solutions through the Account shall be as of the time it was uploaded, so that KYOCERA Document Solutions shall never guarantee its accuracy, integrity, or availability. The content of the Account may be corrected or deleted without prior notice.
- B. Employees (including temporary and contract workers) of KYOCERA Document Solutions and their Groups may join the Account and express opinions of their own free will. However, any opinion expressed by them is the personal opinion only of the employee and shall never represent/express the opinions of KYOCERA Document Solutions and their Groups. For the official announcement or opinions of KYOCERA Document Solutions and their Groups, refer to the website and news releases, etc. of KYOCERA Document Solutions and their Groups.
- D. KYOCERA Document Solutions shall never bear any responsibility for contents posted by Users.
- E. KYOCERA Document Solutions shall not be obliged to post and/or store Users comments on the Web page. Additionally, KYOCERA Document Solutions may delete, edit, or perform other processes to the comments by our own decision and without notifying the Users.
- F. Users shall understand in advance that KYOCERA Document Solutions does not always reply to all comments posted to the Account. Please contact the respective inquiry counter, if you have any opinions, requests, or questions to KYOCERA Document Solutions.
- G. KYOCERA Document Solutions shall never bear any responsibility regarding the Account even if troubles or conflicts occur between Users or Users and a third party.
- H. Content posted by Users is copyrighted by the Users themselves. However, once content posted by Users appears on the Account, the Users are deemed to approve the right of KYOCERA Document Solutions to use (including, but not limited to, processing, extracting, duplicating, distributing, translating) the posted content free of charge, and to accept not exercising any copyright, moral rights of the author, or equivalent. In addition to this, KYOCERA Document Solutions may apply/utilize the Users' content to products of KYOCERA Document Solutions, such as for improvement and development of the products based on the posted content.
- I. KYOCERA Document Solutions shall never bear any responsibility for any damage caused by the use or unavailability of the Account.
- K. This Account is managed by a system of management bodies of each Social Media. KYOCERA Document Solutions cannot grasp, and hence cannot answer, the system operation conditions of each Social Media's management bodies. In addition, Users shall understand in advance that KYOCERA Document Solutions cannot answer the questions about various kinds of functions offered by the management bodies of each Social Media and/or third party, their usage methods, or technical questions, etc.
- L. KYOCERA Document Solutions shall never bear any responsibility for any interruption of services due to system failure or other causes of each Social Media's management bodies, nor for any damage to Users, if any, caused by the interruption.
- M. KYOCERA Document Solutions shall never bear any responsibility for any interruption of services due to maintenance works of KYOCERA Document Solutions, system failure or other causes without prior notice, nor for any damage to Users, if any, caused by the interruption.
■ProhibitionsThe actions described below are not permitted whenever using the Account. If your action falls under any of items below,KYOCERA Document Solutions may delete your posted comment, block or delete your account on our own decision. Moreover, even if KYOCERA Document Solutions does not take measures against such actions, it does not mean that KYOCERA Document Solutions will allow or accept such actions ex post facto, nor does it express that KYOCERA Document Solutions will not take any measures against such actions in the future.
- A. Posting false information or information including no fact-based content.
- B. Violating or possibly violating rights and/or properties of KYOCERA Document Solutions, other Users or a third party.
- C. Violating, any but not limited to, intellectual property rights of KYOCERA Document Solutions, other Users, or a third party in the event of offering or using information and the equivalent.
- D. Invading privacy, such as posting personal information that includes, but is not limited to, the name, telephone number, and/or address of employees of KYOCERA Document Solutions, other Users, or a third party.
- E. Propagating or advocating political activities, specific religions, organizations, or groups.
- F. Using information and the equivalent provided by the Account without obtaining written permission from the person who has, but not limited to, intellectual property rights regarding such information and the equivalent, by, but not limited to, duplication, publication, transmission (including public transmission), distribution, transfer, lending, translation, adaptation, and reposting.
- G. Committing any action that goes against public policy or laws, criminal acts, or actions leading to or possibly leading to criminal acts.
- H. Acting or possibly acting to discriminate, slander, insult, or defame a third party.
- I. Impeding our management of the Account, or impairing the credit of KYOCERA Document Solutions.
- J. Using this webpage with false personal information or spoofing, etc.
- K. Causing misunderstanding of having a collaborative or cooperative relationship with KYOCERA Document Solutions or a third party without any fact-based grounds, or offering acknowledgement, guarantee, support, or recommendation of KYOCERA Document Solutions or a third party to a website of an original link.
- L. Posting a comment for the purpose of business activity, affiliate activity, advertising, or public relations (including the case of a website, when linked to outside of Social Media, is intended for affiliate activity, advertising, or public relations).
- M. Posting a comment unrelated to the purpose or effect of this webpage.
- O. Other actions determined to be inappropriate by KYOCERA Document Solutions.